WHERE? On Main Street in downtown Fort Worth between the historic Tarrant County Courthouse and the Fort Worth Convention Center. [NOTE: ASC will meet at 6:00 PM at the entrance to Mi Cocina on Main Street. We can decide then when/where we want to eat later - whether to make a reservation at one of the restaurants on Main Street or eat from the numerous food booths.]
HOW MUCH? There is no charge to attend this festival; however, food and beverage coupons must be purchased at coupon booths located conveniently throughout the festival prior to obtaining food and beverage products. [Coupon booths accept cash, Visa, MasterCard and American Express. ATM Machines are located throughout the festival.]
* Does your current circle of friends consist primarily of co-workers and family?
* Are you tired of the bars, yet the prospect of staying home on yet another Saturday night with nothing to do seems equally unappealing?
* Are you interested in social opportunities with like-minded men that don't involve a 45+ minute commute?
A social club for gay men in the Arlington, TX, area may be just what you need! In this social club there are:
* No mandatory meetings;
* No Minutes or Officers;
* No dues or subscriptions;
* No age or residency requirements; and
* Only online voting.
Each month we'll plan a couple of casual get togethers at the local eating/drinking establishments in the Arlington area and post the date, time and location right here. Simply respond in the comment section of the event posting so we'll know how many guys to expect.
Add this site to your browser's "Favorites" and check back regularly to see where the next supper or special event will be held, or add your name to the mailing list for periodic reminders.
If you're interested in participating, please join us. Newcomers from all over the Metroplex are always welcome. See you soon!