Thursday

March Hump-Day Happy Hour

Wednesday, March 7, 6:00 PM

5005 S. Cooper St. , Arlington (817/471-1101)

At World of Beer, change is good. We feature the best in American craft beer and specialty imports from every region of the world. We rotate our draft selection daily, so you can always expect to find a new favorite on tap.

Come early - stay later - just plan to be there! Sign the comment section for this entry (including your email address) so we can be on the look-out for you. Member request!

4 comments:

James said...

I plan to attend.

Anonymous said...

It's around the corner from my house......I will try to drag myself there.....might walk....who would have thought?

Don

Anonymous said...

I've wanted to try the place, and this seems like a perfect opportunity to do so... I'm in!!

-Jay

Anonymous said...

I plan to attend
Steven