Social gatherings for gay men/gay couples in the Arlington, TX, area. Leave your politics, religions and prejudices at home and join us for food, conversation, and camaraderie.
January Happy Hour!
January 2, 6:00-8:00
early - stay later - just plan to be there to share your holiday adventures! (map)Sign
the comment section for this entry (including your email address) so we can be
on the look-out for you. New to ASC? Look for the Alaska ball cap.Follow-up
comments after the event are appreciated to help with planning future
* Does your current circle of friends consist primarily of co-workers and family?
* Are you tired of the bars, yet the prospect of staying home on yet another Saturday night with nothing to do seems equally unappealing?
* Are you interested in social opportunities with like-minded men that don't involve a 45+ minute commute?
A social club for gay men in the Arlington, TX, area may be just what you need! In this social club there are:
* No mandatory meetings;
* No Minutes or Officers;
* No dues or subscriptions;
* No age or residency requirements; and
* Only online voting.
Each month we'll plan a couple of casual get togethers at the local eating/drinking establishments in the Arlington area and post the date, time and location right here. Simply respond in the comment section of the event posting so we'll know how many guys to expect.
Add this site to your browser's "Favorites" and check back regularly to see where the next supper or special event will be held, or add your name to the mailing list for periodic reminders.
If you're interested in participating, please join us. Newcomers from all over the Metroplex are always welcome. See you soon!